Ben Lang has rapidly become one of the top producing agents in Oakland and Macomb counties, and it’s little wonder why. With relentless enthusiasm and fifteen years’ experience in sales, coaching, public speaking, consulting and marketing, Ben has the resources and knowledge to help every client exceed their goals. Ben utilizes a medley of innovative marketing methods, superior client relationships and negotiating finesse to achieve his client’s objectives. He also has a knack for selling residential properties efficiently and finding dream homes.
Ben has trained in several specialty areas to ensure that he can effectively assist clients with buying and selling their homes. He has achieved designations as SRS (The SRS designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance), Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE®), Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR®) and Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®). Furthermore, Ben is also an Associate Broker.
Ben Lang’s success in satisfying clients has been recognized by a number of prestigious awards. In addition, He was selected by Covington Who’s Who as an Honored Member of the Executive and Professional Registry, which is an invaluable network of proficient business leaders.
But Ben didn’t become a real estate leader by accident. He worked hard, focused on his clients and strived to take advantage of every potential growth opportunity. Here is a sampling of the initiatives Ben Lang has taken to satisfy hundreds of clients and become an award-winning real estate expert:
– Implemented an active marketing approach, pursuing potential leads and earnestly seeking buyers for his listings
– Frequently enhances knowledge and skills through a variety of top-tier training programs from the nation’s best coaches
– Utilizes top real estate websites, Search Engine Optimization experts and modern search engine technology to ensure that homes are seen by potential buyers
– Featured as an expert on several local media outlets including CBS-62, Talk Radio 1270, 97.1 The Ticket, 94.7 WCSX, News radio 950 (and more!)
– Named Top 5% in Sales Volume (Real Estate All-Stars) by Hour Magazine 2013 to 2016
Dedicated to his community, Ben Lang oversees public charities, providing families with emergency financial assistance. He is also a proud supporter of the Rochester Hills Humane Society, several local dog rescues and supports numerous other organizations in the area.